ANCIENT FAIRNESS SOLUTION - PEARL
To nourish and brighten complexion fine quality fresh water pearls are used.Pearl powder helps in whitening the skin, removing wrinkles and leaves skin soft and supple for a radiant youthful look.Pearls powder is used for both internal and external purpose.There are no known drug interactions or adverse side-effects associated with pearl. Several studies have shown that hydrolyzed pearl powder is harmless, and can be taken by anyone without experiencing negative side-effects. pearl powder has cooling, disinfectant and balancing properties.But make sure that you are using original fresh water pearls.
INTERNAL USE :
- Pearl powder, taken internally, contains calcium carbonate which strenghten bones, muscles and nerves
- It reduces skin blemishes and rebuilds your health. Use it as a cooling beverage, taken with water
- Pearl powder has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to soothe inflamed tissues, calm the liver, clear away liver-fire, tranquilize the mind, brighten the eyes, alleviate spasms and tremors.
- For visual weakness, inflammation of the eyes or growths over the eye.
- Pearl powder eliminates the heat as well as toxins in the body.It also cures mouth ulcers,sore throat,and throat infection.
- Promotes good sleep as well as beautifies the skin.
- Standard dosage - 0.3g per dose, 2-3 times a day, half dose for infants. Warm water to wash down powder.
- Beauty sleep dosage - 0.3g per dose, put the powder under the tongue for 4-5 minutes and wash down with warm water.
EXTERNAL USE :
- Pearl was useful in reducing acne in teenagers, and improving the complexion in general.
- Pores of the skin were tightened and the skin tone improved in both teenagers and adults.
- Burns, scalds, infections and wounds - As pearl powder has antiseptic property and it also encourages tissue growth, apply a small amount of the pearl powder at the affected site so as to accelerate healing with minimal scarring.
- Pearl powder is known to nourish and cleanse skin and take out pigmentations(spot).
- For improving complexion, Mix Pearl powder with curd or butter and apply it on the skin for half en hour.
- After applying beauty creams on the face, the pearl powder can be directly placed on the skin and massage gently into the skin.
- For removing Freckles, Mix a pinch of the pearl powder with white vinegar and vitamin E oil and apply it over the face. Leave on the skin for 20 minutes before washing it off. Do this 2-3 times a week.
- Mix some pearl powder into the foundation powder and brush onto the face. This helps the foundation stays on the skin as well as nourish and whiten it.
- Mix 0.3 g of the pearl powder with water and tap onto the face before sleep to nourish the skin as well as helps the skin to rest thoroughly.
- Mix of pearl powder and milk and beaten egg, believed to have anti-aging effects.
Oily skin - After washing the face, place a piece of warm towel over the face to enlarge the pores. Mix 1-2g of pearl powder with beaten egg or honey. Apply mixture on skin and leave on skin for 15 - 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Dry skin - After washing the face, place a piece of warm towel over the face to enlarge the pores. Mix 1-2g of pearl powder with vitamin E. Apply mixture on skin and leave on skin for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Normal skin - After washing the face, place a piece of warm towel over the face to enlarge the pores. Mix 1-2g of pearl powder with plain water. Apply mixture on skin and leave on skin for 20-30 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Other Articles :
Premature Grey Hair
Cure Hair fall